Sunday, July 02, 2006

Typical frustrations

Here are ten random real-life examples of frustrations that have been expressed to me by business people as regards their accountants. Do any of these strike a chord?

1 Receiving a bill monthly even if there has no business transacted

2 They are tax advisers more than accountants and I have just lost my bookkeeper, so I have to work out how to answer all their queries and do most of the detailed stuff myself.

3 Difficult to get hold of him. Doesn't listen very well

4 I never get any advice.

5 The lack of email acceptance; all is face to face or by post.

6 A bit of a cowboy; I have to double check his advice as sometimes it might be a bit riskier than I like.

7 His apparent lack of interest in my business activities.

8 They never call me!

9 They start with thinking "how much money can I make from this?" rather than "how can I best help?"

10 They prepare my tax return and tell me what tax to pay but I never get any advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home